Britain’s Got Talent winner Pudsey comes to the Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Pudsey, the dog that wowed Simon Cowell on Britain’s Got Talent, comes to the Alban Arena next week in the capable hands of his owner Ashleigh Butler.
Mission Impudseyble can be seen at 3pm and 6.30pm on Monday, April 4, and at 1.30pm on Tuesday, April 5.
Pudsey and Ashley will be joined by TV personality Joe Swash in an interactive spy adventure suitable for the whole family.
The show finds Ashleigh and Pudsey having to defeat their arch nemesis Dr Feline and his side-kick Karl (Joe Swash) as well as acrobatic cat burglars in a battle for world domination.
The audience is asked to help Ashleigh and Pudsey find clues, break codes and solve puzzles before Pudsey has to complete a deadly assault course, full of crafty traps, in order to save the world and complete their mission.
Tickets are £18 with concessions £15, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online.
You may also want to watch:
Acclaimed wildlife cameraman and presenter, Gordon Buchanan, is appearing at the Arena next Thursday, April 7.
Presenter of The Bear Family and Me and The Polar Bear Family and Me, he hosts an evening of personal recollections and demonstrates the wonderful world of wildlife.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
With 20 years’ experience of travelling across the globe, Gordon has had a life of challenging expeditions and wildlife experiences.
He comes on stage at 7.30pm and tickets are £17.50 and £15.50.
Performing arts school, Living The Dream, is holding its 10th Anniversary Easter Showcase at 6pm next Sunday, April 10.
Featuring over 150 young people on stage, it will include revisited pieces from shows over the last decade, performances from some of Living the Dream’s alumni and new pieces.
Tickets are £15 with concessions £5 off.
* The 33, starring Antonio Banderas and Juliet Binoche, is being screened at the Arena at 1.30pm and 7.30pm next Wednesday, April 6.
It focuses on the disaster which struck on August 5, 2010, when a copper and gold mine collapsed in Chile, trapping 33 men underground.
With more than 2,000 feet of rock in their way, members of a rescue team worked tirelessly for 69 days to save the seemingly doomed crew.
Tickets are £7 with concessions and matinees £5.