Bricket Wood girl’s group Fallen Millie aiming for the top
HOT on the heels of the success of Little Mix in X Factor, Fallen Millie are enjoying success with their Christmas single, Want to Be (Under your Christmas Tree).
The four-piece girl band have been together for almost two years and met while performing at an open mike night in Barnet.
They feature Tash Aston, from Aspen Close, Bricket Wood, 17, Francesca Montanaro, 16, Amy Waters, 16, and Yasmin Nikka, 17.
Currently the vocals for their Christmas song are being featured on the new Christmas advert for make-up company Barry M which is being shown on Channel 4, E4, ITV2, Sky and Sky Living.
The video to accompany the track is being featured on MTV, Soundnet and Bliss Music channel as well as on Magic FM radio.
You may also want to watch:
The snowy video was shot in Brighton which proved to be great fun and a real learning experience.
Fallen Millie have worked with top music producers and writers and have toured Hertfordshire’s schools including Oakwood JMI in St Albans – at the same time obtaining very good results in their GCSE and A-levels.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
Tash attends the Arts Depot in Finchley where she is in her second year of her BTEC in Dance. When she was younger she was a pupil at Killigrew Infant and Junior School.