Bricket Wood girl’s group Fallen Millie aiming for the top
HOT on the heels of the success of Little Mix in X Factor, Fallen Millie are enjoying success with their Christmas single, Want to Be (Under your Christmas Tree).
The four-piece girl band have been together for almost two years and met while performing at an open mike night in Barnet.
They feature Tash Aston, from Aspen Close, Bricket Wood, 17, Francesca Montanaro, 16, Amy Waters, 16, and Yasmin Nikka, 17.
Currently the vocals for their Christmas song are being featured on the new Christmas advert for make-up company Barry M which is being shown on Channel 4, E4, ITV2, Sky and Sky Living.
The video to accompany the track is being featured on MTV, Soundnet and Bliss Music channel as well as on Magic FM radio.
The snowy video was shot in Brighton which proved to be great fun and a real learning experience.
Fallen Millie have worked with top music producers and writers and have toured Hertfordshire’s schools including Oakwood JMI in St Albans – at the same time obtaining very good results in their GCSE and A-levels.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
Tash attends the Arts Depot in Finchley where she is in her second year of her BTEC in Dance. When she was younger she was a pupil at Killigrew Infant and Junior School.