Bricket Wood girl’s group Fallen Millie aiming for the top
HOT on the heels of the success of Little Mix in X Factor, Fallen Millie are enjoying success with their Christmas single, Want to Be (Under your Christmas Tree).
The four-piece girl band have been together for almost two years and met while performing at an open mike night in Barnet.
They feature Tash Aston, from Aspen Close, Bricket Wood, 17, Francesca Montanaro, 16, Amy Waters, 16, and Yasmin Nikka, 17.
Currently the vocals for their Christmas song are being featured on the new Christmas advert for make-up company Barry M which is being shown on Channel 4, E4, ITV2, Sky and Sky Living.
The video to accompany the track is being featured on MTV, Soundnet and Bliss Music channel as well as on Magic FM radio.
You may also want to watch:
The snowy video was shot in Brighton which proved to be great fun and a real learning experience.
Fallen Millie have worked with top music producers and writers and have toured Hertfordshire’s schools including Oakwood JMI in St Albans – at the same time obtaining very good results in their GCSE and A-levels.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Tash attends the Arts Depot in Finchley where she is in her second year of her BTEC in Dance. When she was younger she was a pupil at Killigrew Infant and Junior School.