Bowie and Blondie tribute acts come to The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Following hot on the heels of Debbie Harry and the original Blondie, Bootleg Blondie are performing at The Horn in St Albans this Saturday, September 17.
They are the only Blondie tribute to play the Isle of Wight Festival, London’s 100 Club and Hammersmith Palais and the legendary CBGB in New York City where the real Blondie kicked off their career.
They are front by Debbie Harris who is the niece of the celebrated singer and actress Shani Wallis who played Nancy in Lionel Bart’s musical film Oliver.
Tickets are £10, available from here.
The tributes continue next Saturday, September 24, when Absolute Bowie pay their respects to the late great musician.
The five piece has toured all over Europe for the last eight years, performing the music of David Bowie from Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane through to The Thin White Duke and the late 80s.
Tickets are £15.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead