Bowie and Blondie tribute acts come to The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Following hot on the heels of Debbie Harry and the original Blondie, Bootleg Blondie are performing at The Horn in St Albans this Saturday, September 17.
They are the only Blondie tribute to play the Isle of Wight Festival, London’s 100 Club and Hammersmith Palais and the legendary CBGB in New York City where the real Blondie kicked off their career.
They are front by Debbie Harris who is the niece of the celebrated singer and actress Shani Wallis who played Nancy in Lionel Bart’s musical film Oliver.
Tickets are £10, available from here.
The tributes continue next Saturday, September 24, when Absolute Bowie pay their respects to the late great musician.
The five piece has toured all over Europe for the last eight years, performing the music of David Bowie from Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane through to The Thin White Duke and the late 80s.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £15.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden