Bowie and Blondie tribute acts come to The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Following hot on the heels of Debbie Harry and the original Blondie, Bootleg Blondie are performing at The Horn in St Albans this Saturday, September 17.
They are the only Blondie tribute to play the Isle of Wight Festival, London’s 100 Club and Hammersmith Palais and the legendary CBGB in New York City where the real Blondie kicked off their career.
They are front by Debbie Harris who is the niece of the celebrated singer and actress Shani Wallis who played Nancy in Lionel Bart’s musical film Oliver.
Tickets are £10, available from here.
The tributes continue next Saturday, September 24, when Absolute Bowie pay their respects to the late great musician.
The five piece has toured all over Europe for the last eight years, performing the music of David Bowie from Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane through to The Thin White Duke and the late 80s.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £15.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space