Bond is back...at the Alban Arena in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bond is back at the Alban Arena next week which is showing four screenings of his latest outing Spectre next week.
It can be seen at 1.30pm and 7.30pm on Wednesday, January 6, at 7.30pm on Friday, January 8, and at 11am on Saturday, January 9.
The plot concerns a cryptic message from Bond’s past which sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization.
While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the truth behind Spectre
The film is directed by Sam Mendes and stars Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz and Ralph Fiennes.
You may also want to watch:
Shakespeare’s tragedy, Macbeth is being screened at The Alban Arena at 7.30pm next Thursday, January 7.
Macbeth, a thane of Scotland, receives a prophecy from a trio of witches that one day he will become King. Consumed by ambition and spurred to action by his wife, Macbeth murders his king and takes the throne for himself.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
The film stars Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, David Thewlis, Paddy Considine and Sean Harris.
Tickets for film matinees are £5 and for evenings are £7 or £5 for concessions, available from the box office on 01727 844488
or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk