Bond is back...at the Alban Arena in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bond is back at the Alban Arena next week which is showing four screenings of his latest outing Spectre next week.
It can be seen at 1.30pm and 7.30pm on Wednesday, January 6, at 7.30pm on Friday, January 8, and at 11am on Saturday, January 9.
The plot concerns a cryptic message from Bond’s past which sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization.
While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the truth behind Spectre
The film is directed by Sam Mendes and stars Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz and Ralph Fiennes.
Shakespeare’s tragedy, Macbeth is being screened at The Alban Arena at 7.30pm next Thursday, January 7.
Macbeth, a thane of Scotland, receives a prophecy from a trio of witches that one day he will become King. Consumed by ambition and spurred to action by his wife, Macbeth murders his king and takes the throne for himself.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 The Midwich Cuckoos: Keeley Hawes on Sky's gripping new drama adapted from John Wyndham’s sci-fi novel
- 9 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
The film stars Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, David Thewlis, Paddy Considine and Sean Harris.
Tickets for film matinees are £5 and for evenings are £7 or £5 for concessions, available from the box office on 01727 844488
or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk