Bond is back...at the Alban Arena in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bond is back at the Alban Arena next week which is showing four screenings of his latest outing Spectre next week.
It can be seen at 1.30pm and 7.30pm on Wednesday, January 6, at 7.30pm on Friday, January 8, and at 11am on Saturday, January 9.
The plot concerns a cryptic message from Bond’s past which sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization.
While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the truth behind Spectre
The film is directed by Sam Mendes and stars Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz and Ralph Fiennes.
Shakespeare’s tragedy, Macbeth is being screened at The Alban Arena at 7.30pm next Thursday, January 7.
Macbeth, a thane of Scotland, receives a prophecy from a trio of witches that one day he will become King. Consumed by ambition and spurred to action by his wife, Macbeth murders his king and takes the throne for himself.
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
The film stars Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, David Thewlis, Paddy Considine and Sean Harris.
Tickets for film matinees are £5 and for evenings are £7 or £5 for concessions, available from the box office on 01727 844488
or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk