Bon Jovi tribute and Humphrey Lyttelton Band at Radlett Centre
THE only Bon Jovi tribute band in the world to have played on stage with Jon Bon Jovi are coming to The Radlett Centre next Wednesday, June 15.
The Bon Jovi Experience features clone frontman Tony, Jon on drums, Stevie C on bass, Chris on keyboards and Edd on guitar.
Tony has been performing the music of Bon Jovi for over 15 years and the band was the first to be asked to perform on the US New Jersey tribute album Garden State of Mind.
Tony is the only UK Bon Jovi tribute band frontman to be asked to appear on Channel Four’s Big Breakfast show with the real Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora.
The band perform all the great hits including Livin’ on a Prayer, Keep the Faith, Bad Medicine and many more.
You may also want to watch:
The show begins at 8pm and tickets are �17.50 with concessions �16.50, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
Three years after the trumpeter’s death, The Humphrey Lyttelton Band is still on the road and appearing at The Radlett Centre next Thursday, June 16.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
The band’s hallmark is still versatility, reflected in a repertoire which extends from early traditional to modern. Over the years they have accompanied the likes of Elkie Brooks, Helen Shapiro and Tina May on disc or in special presentations.
Trumpeter Tony Fisher joined after Humph’s death and the band still play Humph’s own compositions of which over 200 were recorded.
The performance starts at 8pm and tickets are �18 with concessions �17.