Bob the Builder and Led Zeppelin tribute at the Radlett Centre
BOB the Builder will be putting up his bricks and mortar at The Radlett Centre with four performance this weekend.
Aimed at children aged four to seven, Bob is enlisted by Dickie Oliver to fix up the stage for the Fixham Theatre but the job doesn’t go entirely to plan.
The show, which can be seen at 1pm and 3.30pm on Saturday and 11am and 1.30pm on Sunday, features well-known songs including three new exclusive tunes.
Tickets are �14.50 and �12.50 for under 16s with a family ticket �48 available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
Girls between seven and 16 are invited to audition for this year’s Christmas pantomime at The Radlett Centre on Monday, September 12.
Upstage Productions are putting on Sleeping Beauty and the auditions for girls aged seven plus for Babes roles will be at 4.30pm and for girls aged 16 and under for Senior Dancers roles will be at 6.30pm.
Successful applicants will have to be available to rehearse throughout November with the main rehearsals starting on November 28, generally after school and at weekends.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
All the candidates will be auditioned in groups and taught a simple dance routine. Further information can be obtained by calling 01923 857546.
Whole Lotta Led, the UK’s only professional Led Zeppelin tribute band, are appearing at The Radlett Centre at 8pm next Friday, September 16.
They will be celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Led Zeppelin IV album with the first half of the show consisting of songs from the band’s back catalogue and the second half dedicated to the songs from the album.
Whole Lotta Led consist of four musicians who play over 100 gigs a year.
The show kicks off at 8pm and admission is �17 with concessions �16.