Blooming greats at Radlett Centre
THE CHART-topping careers of two great singers are celebrated in You Don t Bring Me Flowers, a multimedia concert at the Radlett Centre on Sunday. It marks the achievements of Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond with songs, music and dance performed by esta
THE CHART-topping careers of two great singers are celebrated in You Don't Bring Me Flowers, a multimedia concert at the Radlett Centre on Sunday.
It marks the achievements of Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond with songs, music and dance performed by established West End performers.
The show includes such classic hits as America, Song Sung Blue, Papa Can You Hear Me, Beautiful Noise, Evergreen and the title song, You Don't Bring Me Flowers.
The evening performance has sold out but tickets at �18 with concessions �17 are still available for the matinee at 3pm. They can be obtained from the box office on 01923 859291.
You may also want to watch:
n Satirical comedy, magic, music and mayhem are all on the menu when Two Birds and A Bloke come to the Radlett Centre next Sunday, July 12.
A comedy revue directed by Edward Hall, it stars Tony Award-winning Sarah Travis and Olivier Award nominee Issy van Randwyck, formerly of Fascinating Aida.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
They team up with Simon Slater to present an evening of entertainment which includes such songs as Do What You Gotta Do, Twisted, Yoyo and Fields of Gold.
It gets underway at 8pm and tickets are �15 with concessions �14, available from the box office on the number above.