Biting humour at Radlett Centre from TV's Jeni Barnett
HUMOUR, culinary comment and straight-talking banter will be on the menu when Jeni Barnett appears at the Radlett Centre next Sunday, March 21. The face of Great Food Bites and an LBC presenter, Jeni appeared on TV-AM and LWT before being let go and now
HUMOUR, culinary comment and straight-talking banter will be on the menu when Jeni Barnett appears at the Radlett Centre next Sunday, March 21.
The face of Great Food Bites and an LBC presenter, Jeni appeared on TV-AM and LWT before being "let go" and now finds herself cutting her losses and carrots in a kitchen in the country.
But despite all the vicissitudes of her career, she has managed to grab success from the jaws of defeat and she is appearing at the theatre from 7.30pm.
Tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
Aimed at children aged between four and seven, The Dragon's Daughter can be seen at the Radlett Centre at 2pm on the same day, March 21.
Blunderbus Theatre Company is putting on the tale of adventure and friendship featuring a brave little boy and a scared little dragon who grow up to become the best of friends.
- 1 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 3 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 4 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 5 Could community banking hub open in Harpenden?
- 6 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 7 Hertfordshire under Met Office yellow warning for storms
- 8 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
Tickets are �7.