Biting humour at Radlett Centre from TV's Jeni Barnett
HUMOUR, culinary comment and straight-talking banter will be on the menu when Jeni Barnett appears at the Radlett Centre next Sunday, March 21. The face of Great Food Bites and an LBC presenter, Jeni appeared on TV-AM and LWT before being let go and now
HUMOUR, culinary comment and straight-talking banter will be on the menu when Jeni Barnett appears at the Radlett Centre next Sunday, March 21.
The face of Great Food Bites and an LBC presenter, Jeni appeared on TV-AM and LWT before being "let go" and now finds herself cutting her losses and carrots in a kitchen in the country.
But despite all the vicissitudes of her career, she has managed to grab success from the jaws of defeat and she is appearing at the theatre from 7.30pm.
Tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Aimed at children aged between four and seven, The Dragon's Daughter can be seen at the Radlett Centre at 2pm on the same day, March 21.
Blunderbus Theatre Company is putting on the tale of adventure and friendship featuring a brave little boy and a scared little dragon who grow up to become the best of friends.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
Tickets are �7.