Biting humour at Radlett Centre from TV's Jeni Barnett
HUMOUR, culinary comment and straight-talking banter will be on the menu when Jeni Barnett appears at the Radlett Centre next Sunday, March 21. The face of Great Food Bites and an LBC presenter, Jeni appeared on TV-AM and LWT before being let go and now
HUMOUR, culinary comment and straight-talking banter will be on the menu when Jeni Barnett appears at the Radlett Centre next Sunday, March 21.
The face of Great Food Bites and an LBC presenter, Jeni appeared on TV-AM and LWT before being "let go" and now finds herself cutting her losses and carrots in a kitchen in the country.
But despite all the vicissitudes of her career, she has managed to grab success from the jaws of defeat and she is appearing at the theatre from 7.30pm.
Tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Aimed at children aged between four and seven, The Dragon's Daughter can be seen at the Radlett Centre at 2pm on the same day, March 21.
Blunderbus Theatre Company is putting on the tale of adventure and friendship featuring a brave little boy and a scared little dragon who grow up to become the best of friends.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
Tickets are �7.