Ben Fogle brings Tales from the Wilderness to St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
TV personality and adventurer Ben Fogle heads to St Albans next week.
Ben Fogle brings his Tales From The Wilderness tour to The Alban Arena on Monday, March 9.
There's extremely limited availability with remaining tickets costing £27.50 plus fees.
From crossing Antarctica to conquering Everest, Ben Fogle will take the audience on an inspiring adventure in Tales From The Wilderness.
Join Ben in this uplifting and exciting show, when he will be sharing his stories of the wilderness.
You may also want to watch:
Ben has climbed Everest, been swimming with crocodiles, saved elephants, dodged pirates, been marooned for a year on an uninhabited island, walked to the South Pole, crossed the Empty Quarter with camels, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean, tracked the migration of the wildebeest, swum from Alcatraz, had a flesh eating disease and messed around with ferrets!
The much-loved TV adventurer will recount his thrilling tales to the Arena audience.
Visit www.alban-arena.co.uk to book tickets or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall