Ben Fogle brings Tales from the Wilderness to St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
TV personality and adventurer Ben Fogle heads to St Albans next week.
Ben Fogle brings his Tales From The Wilderness tour to The Alban Arena on Monday, March 9.
There's extremely limited availability with remaining tickets costing £27.50 plus fees.
From crossing Antarctica to conquering Everest, Ben Fogle will take the audience on an inspiring adventure in Tales From The Wilderness.
Join Ben in this uplifting and exciting show, when he will be sharing his stories of the wilderness.
You may also want to watch:
Ben has climbed Everest, been swimming with crocodiles, saved elephants, dodged pirates, been marooned for a year on an uninhabited island, walked to the South Pole, crossed the Empty Quarter with camels, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean, tracked the migration of the wildebeest, swum from Alcatraz, had a flesh eating disease and messed around with ferrets!
The much-loved TV adventurer will recount his thrilling tales to the Arena audience.
Visit www.alban-arena.co.uk to book tickets or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years