Beauty and the Beast at the Radlett Centre
BEAUTY and the Beast will be taking to the stage of The Radlett Centre next week in the hands of youth musical theatre company RARE Productions.
The London Colney-based company is putting on the stage version of the Disney musical from next Thursday, July 14, to Saturday, July 16, with evening performances starting at 7.30pm and the Saturday matinee at 2.30pm.
Playing the role of The Beast is Matt Young, who is classically trained and whose baritone voice has featured in many leading roles for RARE over the years including Fagin in Oliver and Sweeney Todd in the show of the same name.
He also sang the voice of Audrey 2 from the orchestra pit in Little Shop of Horrors while playing the bass.
When Matt isn’t performing musical theatre, he is front man and bass player of heavy metal rockers HEKZ who have a loyal and growing fanbase.
You may also want to watch:
RARE Productions is the largest amateur production company in the UK, presenting around 30 shows each year in 13 venues across the south of the country and featuring casts of young people aged between eight and 21.
Tickets for the show are �12 with concessions �10, available from The Radlett Centre box office on 01923 859291 or online at www.raddletcentre.co.uk
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire