Beatles provide the driving force for Alban Arena
TWO hours of classic Beatles tracks can be heard when Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Show comes to the Alban Arena next Tuesday, November 23.
The show, which starts at 8pm, features some of the best musicians from the Fab Four’s home town of Liverpool and is backed by a new light show, big screen animations and a host of surprises.
Sgt Pepper will be performed in its entirety followed by an hour of Beatles classics live.
Tickets are �24.50 with �1 from each going directly to the Beatles Day Foundation, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
An afternoon of festive music and song follows with a Merry Christmas Music Hall at 2.30pm next Wednesday, November 23.
The cast, which includes comedian and impressionist Adam Daye, singer Marilyn Hill Smith, comedian Ronnie “The Squire” Hayward, Tony Leyton and Shelly James, will be performing favourite Christmas songs and singalong carols.
Tickets are �12 with concession �2 off.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 6 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 7 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
A brand-new Christmas show of That’ll Be The Day brings Trevor, Gary and the gang back to the Arena next Sunday, November 28.
They will combine comedy routines with a non-stop line up of all the best Christmas hits to create a party atmosphere.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �21.50 and �20.