Beatles provide the driving force for Alban Arena
TWO hours of classic Beatles tracks can be heard when Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Show comes to the Alban Arena next Tuesday, November 23.
The show, which starts at 8pm, features some of the best musicians from the Fab Four’s home town of Liverpool and is backed by a new light show, big screen animations and a host of surprises.
Sgt Pepper will be performed in its entirety followed by an hour of Beatles classics live.
Tickets are �24.50 with �1 from each going directly to the Beatles Day Foundation, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
An afternoon of festive music and song follows with a Merry Christmas Music Hall at 2.30pm next Wednesday, November 23.
You may also want to watch:
The cast, which includes comedian and impressionist Adam Daye, singer Marilyn Hill Smith, comedian Ronnie “The Squire” Hayward, Tony Leyton and Shelly James, will be performing favourite Christmas songs and singalong carols.
Tickets are �12 with concession �2 off.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 10 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
A brand-new Christmas show of That’ll Be The Day brings Trevor, Gary and the gang back to the Arena next Sunday, November 28.
They will combine comedy routines with a non-stop line up of all the best Christmas hits to create a party atmosphere.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �21.50 and �20.