Barry's tales of the Golden years at Radlett Centre
UNPLUGGED is how Barry Cryer and Ronnie Golden intend to be when they appear at the Radlett Centre next Saturday, February 27. Following three years of sell-out shows at the Edinburgh Festival, the duo are coming to town with a cavalcade of songs dealing
UNPLUGGED is how Barry Cryer and Ronnie Golden intend to be when they appear at the Radlett Centre next Saturday, February 27.
Following three years of sell-out shows at the Edinburgh Festival, the duo are coming to town with a cavalcade of songs dealing with the big issues - John Prescott, alien life forms, flower arranging "makeovers" for Wild West towns and truffles.
Barry and Ronnie claim they first met through superannuated speed dating group Carbon Dating and immediately bonded over their mutual resentment and misplaced arrogance.
Now, thanks to Barry's failed pension scheme and the repossession of all Ronnie's amplifiers, they are bringing Unplugged to the Radlett Centre.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets at �17 with concessions �16 are available from the box office on 01923 859291.
- 1 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 4 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 5 St Albans MP unveils new state-of-the art teaching centre as part of multi-million pound Oaklands College redevelopment
- 6 Where and when can you see Santa's float in Harpenden?
- 7 Saints get another National League South rival after draw for FA Trophy
- 8 Sing out for Christmas with Clarence Park carol service
- 9 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 10 1,000 new homes planned next to village