Barry from Watford heads St Albans comedy line up
CANTANKEROUS OAP Barry from Watford is calling in at St Albans Town Hall on Monday (6) as part of a tour of the UK.
The regular on Radio Two’s Steve Wright in the Afternoon is appearing at Funny First Mondays in a show hosted by regular MC Mike Manera.
Barry has gained plenty of critical praise including a description in the Daily Telegraph of him as, “a riot of hilarity”
Joining Barry will be Stefano Paolini who is unlike any other comedian on the circuit. His understated charm belies his comic abilities and he uses beat boxing skills, a wide array of impressions and razor-sharp punchlines.
Also on the bill are two St Albans-based comedians, Andy Normile and Chris Norton Walker, both of whom have been making waves on the UK comedy scene.
You may also want to watch:
Funny First Mondays gets underway at 8pm and tickets at �8 can be obtained from www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets