Barry from Watford heads St Albans comedy line up
CANTANKEROUS OAP Barry from Watford is calling in at St Albans Town Hall on Monday (6) as part of a tour of the UK.
The regular on Radio Two’s Steve Wright in the Afternoon is appearing at Funny First Mondays in a show hosted by regular MC Mike Manera.
Barry has gained plenty of critical praise including a description in the Daily Telegraph of him as, “a riot of hilarity”
Joining Barry will be Stefano Paolini who is unlike any other comedian on the circuit. His understated charm belies his comic abilities and he uses beat boxing skills, a wide array of impressions and razor-sharp punchlines.
Also on the bill are two St Albans-based comedians, Andy Normile and Chris Norton Walker, both of whom have been making waves on the UK comedy scene.
You may also want to watch:
Funny First Mondays gets underway at 8pm and tickets at �8 can be obtained from www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 5 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 10 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order