Band steps in to headline St Albans gig
- Credit: Archant
Stolen Horse will be headlining a gig in St Albans this Saturday (30) after The Neverists had to pull out.
They will be taking over top billing at the Live Music Project, a community project run by volunteers at the Trestle Arts Base in Russet Drive, St Albans,
The band came together after Teddy Pester, Ben Aylott and Ben Moore met at the University of Herts and found theyu shared a similar vision for an acoustic/folk band. Their influences include Fleet Foxes, Seth Lakeman, Rory Gallagher and Bob Dylan to name a few.
With Stolen Horse now headlining, Starseedz have been brought into the line-up. The St Albans based duo comprise Catrine O’Neill and Jon Willoughby.
Completing the line-up are Noel Cowley, Minnie Birch and Harry Phillips.
You may also want to watch:
The evening is geared at young people aged 14 and over and entry is free.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital