Band steps in to headline St Albans gig
- Credit: Archant
Stolen Horse will be headlining a gig in St Albans this Saturday (30) after The Neverists had to pull out.
They will be taking over top billing at the Live Music Project, a community project run by volunteers at the Trestle Arts Base in Russet Drive, St Albans,
The band came together after Teddy Pester, Ben Aylott and Ben Moore met at the University of Herts and found theyu shared a similar vision for an acoustic/folk band. Their influences include Fleet Foxes, Seth Lakeman, Rory Gallagher and Bob Dylan to name a few.
With Stolen Horse now headlining, Starseedz have been brought into the line-up. The St Albans based duo comprise Catrine O’Neill and Jon Willoughby.
Completing the line-up are Noel Cowley, Minnie Birch and Harry Phillips.
You may also want to watch:
The evening is geared at young people aged 14 and over and entry is free.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge