Autumn date for Mousetrap at the Arena
- Credit: Archant
Legendary Agatha Christie mystery The Mousetrap is out on tour and will be appearing on the Alban Arena stage for a week in October.
The Mousetrap is famous around the world for being the longest running show of any kind in the history of British theatre. With over 25,000 performances over 60 years, and a permanent London base in St Martin’s Theatre, The Mousetrap is touring the country to celebrate its Diamond Anniversary.
It runs from Monday, October 12, until Saturday, October 17 with performances at 7.30pm each evening and matinees at 2.30pm on Wednesday and Saturday.
The Mousetrap centres on a group of people gathered in a country house and cut off by the snow. They discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst but who could it be?
One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until, at the last, the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £20.50, £23.50, £25.50 and £27.50 with the Monday evening and Saturday matinee performances £20, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters