Autumn date for Mousetrap at the Arena
- Credit: Archant
Legendary Agatha Christie mystery The Mousetrap is out on tour and will be appearing on the Alban Arena stage for a week in October.
The Mousetrap is famous around the world for being the longest running show of any kind in the history of British theatre. With over 25,000 performances over 60 years, and a permanent London base in St Martin’s Theatre, The Mousetrap is touring the country to celebrate its Diamond Anniversary.
It runs from Monday, October 12, until Saturday, October 17 with performances at 7.30pm each evening and matinees at 2.30pm on Wednesday and Saturday.
The Mousetrap centres on a group of people gathered in a country house and cut off by the snow. They discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst but who could it be?
One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until, at the last, the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £20.50, £23.50, £25.50 and £27.50 with the Monday evening and Saturday matinee performances £20, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans