Auditions for Oliver! in St Albans
YOUTH musical theatre company RARE Productions are holding auditions for their next show at the Alban Arena next week.
They are putting on Oliver! and the first audition will be next Tuesday, October 2, at Wheatfields Junior School.
Eight to 12 year olds are invited to audition from 6pm to 7pm and 13 to 21 year olds from 7pm to 8pm.
The second audition will be at the Alban Arena next Sunday, October 7, with eight to 12 year olds auditioning from 10am to 11.30am and the older performers from 11.30am to 12.30pm.
Prospective cast members need only attend one audition which will be for main cast members and ensemble.
You may also want to watch:
Oliver is RARE’s second major show at the Alban Arena and follows the success of Annie earlier this year.
Andrew Burton, founding partner of London Colney-based RARE Productions, said: “ We had close to 250 young people at our auditions for Annie and I fully expect that we’ll see at least that number again.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 6 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
“Our aim as a company is to give young people the opportunity to actually perform in a major musical at a major theatre with professional standard sets, sound, lighting and costumes.”
Further details of all RARE forthcoming auditions can be obtained from www.rareproductions.co.uk, or by phoning the offices on 0844 800 8296.