America’s Got Talent winner Paul Zerdin brings All Mouth tour to Radlett
- Credit: Archant
America’s Got Talent winning ventriloquist and comedian Paul Zerdin will be bringing his new UK tour to Radlett later this year – with tickets now on sale.
Paul Zerdin returns home to the UK this autumn fresh from headlining in Las Vegas, with a sparkling new show featuring his all-star cast of (in)famous puppets.
Described by The Stage as “a ventriloquist for the South Park generation”, he will be appearing at The Radlett Centre on Wednesday, October 18, at 7.30pm.
It will be the performer’s third show of his 45-date ‘All Mouth’ tour in Hertfordshire, after performances in Stevenage and Hertford the previous month, and tickets for Radlett cost £17.50.
Kicking off in Wimborne, Dorset in September, this brand new tour will see the comedian’s critically lauded act grace venues across the UK, finishing up with a three-night residency at London’s Leicester Square Theatre, from November 24-26.
You may also want to watch:
Book now and secure your seat to see Paul Zerdin’s hilarious puppetry work, aided and abetted by his band of sharp-tongued sidekicks – the precocious Baby, cantankerous OAP Albert, cheeky pre-teen Sam, and this time two new characters.
After a busy year on both sides of the Atlantic, Zerdin said: “2016 was such an exciting year for me and the boys – performing in Las Vegas and at venues like the London Palladium really is every entertainer’s dream.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
“I cannot wait to get back to UK theatres later this year with Albert, Sam and Baby, who are set to be grumpier, bolder and more boisterous than ever. Hope to see you there.”
Zerdin is arguably the UK’s number one ventriloquist. He made his TV debut in 1993 as the host of GMTV’s Rise and Shine.
He then went on to win ITV’s The Big Big Talent Show, hosted by Jonathan Ross.
Since then he has appeared on countless TV shows including The World Stands Up (Comedy Central), The Stand Up Show, Just for Laughs Montreal Comedy Festival, Comedy Rocks with Jason Manford, Tonight at The London Palladium (ITV1), Michael McIntyre’s Big Christmas Show (BBC1) and three appearances at The Royal Variety Performance.
After winning series 10 of America’s Got Talent in September 2015, Zerdin and his sidekicks soon went viral on YouTube, receiving millions of views from around the world.
• Tickets for ‘All Mouth’ are available at venue box offices and through Ticketmaster.
Call the Radlett Centre box office on 01923 859291 or visit www.radlettcentre.co.uk
For a full list of tour dates, check www.paulzerdin.com