Pointless host Alexander Armstrong brings debut stand-up tour to St Albans
- Credit: Trevor Leighton
Alexander Armstrong, the host of BBC game show Pointless, brings his debut stand-up tour to St Albans this week.
Alexander Armstrong will be 'All Mouth and Some Trousers' at The Alban Arena tonight (Wednesday, November 20).
Swapping presenting Pointless for stand-up, All Mouth and Some Trousers is a new and "deliciously irreverent" account of a career that has taken Xander from Armstrong & Miller, to presenting, documentary making, singing and - ultimately - taking his rightful place as the Voice of Toilet Duck.
There will be shocking candour, there will be comic songs, there will - please God - be trousers.
The show starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £29.50.
?For tickets, call the Arena Box Office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly