Pointless host Alexander Armstrong brings debut stand-up tour to St Albans
- Credit: Trevor Leighton
Alexander Armstrong, the host of BBC game show Pointless, brings his debut stand-up tour to St Albans this week.
Alexander Armstrong will be 'All Mouth and Some Trousers' at The Alban Arena tonight (Wednesday, November 20).
Swapping presenting Pointless for stand-up, All Mouth and Some Trousers is a new and "deliciously irreverent" account of a career that has taken Xander from Armstrong & Miller, to presenting, documentary making, singing and - ultimately - taking his rightful place as the Voice of Toilet Duck.
There will be shocking candour, there will be comic songs, there will - please God - be trousers.
The show starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £29.50.
?For tickets, call the Arena Box Office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Vote for your favourite restaurant in Chamber of Commerce poll