Alban Arena hosting music tributes and Fascinating Aida
MEMORIES of a twin era of music will be delivered when Motown and Philadelphia comes to the Alban Arena next Friday, October 21.
Roy G Hemmings and his 15-strong-on-stage show will be performing non-stop classic hits including songs from The O’Jays, The Tramps, Th Three Degrees, Billy Paul, The Stylistics, Harold Melvin, The Temptations and The Commodores among others.
The audience will be invited to dance the night away from 8pm and tickets are �22.50 and �19.50, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
The Illegal Eagles, known for their tight harmonies and attention to detail, return to the Arena next Sunday, October 23.
The Eagles tribute band deliver all the classic songs including Hotel California, Life in the Fast Lane, New Kid in Town and Take It to the Limit.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �21 and �19.
n Fascinating Aida, whose infamous anthem to budget travel Cheap Flights is a huge You Tube success, have sold out their visit to the Arena next Tuesday, October 18.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead
But a new date of Friday, March 16, 2012 has now been booked.