Aladdin is this year’s panto at the Alban Arena
PANTO-GOERS have not long to wait until Aladdin opens at the Alban Arena.
It gets underway next Friday, December 14, and runs until Sunday, January 6. starring CBeebies’ favourite Mister Maker, aka Phil Gallagher, Shaun Williamson who played Barry in EastEnders and other pantomime performers.
The stars are in the building and rehearsals are well and truly underway for this year’s show.
St Albans’ very own Bob Golding returns this year, not only to play Pc Pongo but to direct too. The star of the Olivier Award-winning West End comedy Morecambe is no stranger to laughs after receiving rave reviews in last year’s performance.
Joining him will also be Jemma Carlisle – Snow White from last year – as Jasmine with Phil Gallagher taking on the hero’s role.
For the third time running, the show has been written by Paul Hendy and produced by Evolution.
Tickets are �16.50 non peak with concessions �14, �21.50 and �19.50 for peak performances with concessions �19 and �17 and family shows �16.50.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 6 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 9 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
They can be obtained from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk