Acting the innocent at St Albans comedy club
THREE top comedians are appearing at a St Albans comedy club next Thursday evening, September 3. The Comedy Club at Havana in Victoria Street is hosting visits by Nik Coppin, Pierre Hollins and Jeff Innocent from 9pm onwards. MC Nik Coppin is a regular on
THREE top comedians are appearing at a St Albans comedy club next Thursday evening, September 3.
The Comedy Club at Havana in Victoria Street is hosting visits by Nik Coppin, Pierre Hollins and Jeff Innocent from 9pm onwards.
MC Nik Coppin is a regular on the UK comedy circuit and has performed in many European countries as well as further afield.
He talks about subjects as wide ranging as observations on human nature, his experiences in the Antipodes, his extensive knowledge of wildlife and current affairs and his mixed race upbringing in London.
You may also want to watch:
Opening the evening will be Pierre Hollins who is regarded as a genuine unsung hero of comedy as well as a crowd favourite.
Described by the Daily Mirror as, "comedy rock and roll heaven", his act is enhanced by the invention of an electric squash racquet that allows him to fulfil every wannabe rock star's dream - and then destroy it.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
Headlining on the night is one of the big stars of comedy, Jeff Innocent.
He is the product of a colourful life growing up in London's East End which has seen him combine working as a bouncer while also boasting an academic background.
His TV appearances include appearing alongside fellow hard man turned thespian Vinnie Jones in Mean Machine, Time Gentlemen Please and It Was An Accident.
Tickets are �10 in advance from the hotline on 01727 862456 or online at www.hahaheehee.com or �12.50 on the night.