A choir for everyone at the Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
A BRAND-new choir is being launched in St Albans next month for all singers from the complete beginner to the advanced.
The Nextstage Choir will be based at Trestle Arts Base in Russet Drive, St Albans, and will feature music from big band to modern day rock and pop.
It is open to everyone aged from 18 to 90 whether they feel they cannot sing a note or have a practised and confident voice.
Nextstage have been holding singing courses in London and the Home Counties for over seven years and have just finished another sold-out course at Trestle. They are intending to run for three terms a year with members under no obligation to attend every term.
Russell Scott is directing the choir and bringing all his experience to bear. He has been in the music industry professionally for over 30 years working in the worlds of classical and musical theatre.
You may also want to watch:
He is not only an accomplished singer but also a vocal coach and artistic director.
He said: “The ethos of the Nextstage Choir is simple. It is a choir open for all, the aim is to make good music, make friends, have fun and ultimately develop and progress as a unit.”
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
To reserve a place or find more details contact Nextstage on 01628 898958 or go to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.nextstagedrama.co.uk