A choir for everyone at the Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
A BRAND-new choir is being launched in St Albans next month for all singers from the complete beginner to the advanced.
The Nextstage Choir will be based at Trestle Arts Base in Russet Drive, St Albans, and will feature music from big band to modern day rock and pop.
It is open to everyone aged from 18 to 90 whether they feel they cannot sing a note or have a practised and confident voice.
Nextstage have been holding singing courses in London and the Home Counties for over seven years and have just finished another sold-out course at Trestle. They are intending to run for three terms a year with members under no obligation to attend every term.
Russell Scott is directing the choir and bringing all his experience to bear. He has been in the music industry professionally for over 30 years working in the worlds of classical and musical theatre.
You may also want to watch:
He is not only an accomplished singer but also a vocal coach and artistic director.
He said: “The ethos of the Nextstage Choir is simple. It is a choir open for all, the aim is to make good music, make friends, have fun and ultimately develop and progress as a unit.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
To reserve a place or find more details contact Nextstage on 01628 898958 or go to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.nextstagedrama.co.uk