St Albans and Harpenden Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- Credit: Archant
Taste buds are set to tingle across the district, as the Food & Drink Festival returns with a fresh array of mouth-watering events.
Running from Wednesday, September 24 to Monday 6 October, the festival promises to satisfy the palettes of food and drink lovers.
Spectators can look forward to cookery demonstrations, street food festivals, wine and cocktail tastings, and exclusive discounts across some of the finest restaurants in the city.
Proudly sponsored by the Herts Advertiser, St Albans Food and Drink Festival celebrates the city’s long tradition of excellent pubs and restaurants.
Some delectable highlights of the festival this year include street food, CAMRA’s beer and cider festival, and two exclusive charity evenings hosted by the mayor of St Albans Cllr Geoff Harrison.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the festival’s exciting events, the annual St Albans and Harpenden Food and Drink Awards return, recognising the very best across the district.
Voting closes on September 7; for more information pick up a brochure at participating venues or click here.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 6 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 9 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 10 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction