St Albans and Harpenden Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- Credit: Archant
Taste buds are set to tingle across the district, as the Food & Drink Festival returns with a fresh array of mouth-watering events.
Running from Wednesday, September 24 to Monday 6 October, the festival promises to satisfy the palettes of food and drink lovers.
Spectators can look forward to cookery demonstrations, street food festivals, wine and cocktail tastings, and exclusive discounts across some of the finest restaurants in the city.
Proudly sponsored by the Herts Advertiser, St Albans Food and Drink Festival celebrates the city’s long tradition of excellent pubs and restaurants.
Some delectable highlights of the festival this year include street food, CAMRA’s beer and cider festival, and two exclusive charity evenings hosted by the mayor of St Albans Cllr Geoff Harrison.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the festival’s exciting events, the annual St Albans and Harpenden Food and Drink Awards return, recognising the very best across the district.
Voting closes on September 7; for more information pick up a brochure at participating venues or click here.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season