Young footballers praised at St Albans City Youth presentation
- Credit: Archant
YOUNG footballers were praised by St Albans City Youth at its annual presentations at Alban Arena.
Held over three sessions, the club gave out awards to players who have made 100 and 200 appearances for Saints Youth as well as each team’s players’ player.
The first session were hosted by trustee Brian Pyke and chairman Geoff Watts along with Megan Cockhill and Freya McCann from Sandringham School, which raised money for SACY.
The second session has hosted by the deputy mayor, councillor Brian Gibbard, Mr Watts and Edward Brain, the managaer of Barclays Bank in Marshalwick.
The final session was hosted the mayor, councillor Annie Brewster, Mr Watts and Jake Deacon.
St Albans City FC owner Lawrence Levy, commercial officer Dave Wray, tresurer Lesley Wray and press officer Terry Edwards were guests at all three sessions.
Players’ player awards
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 6 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 9 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 10 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
U18s: Dominic Watkins; Max Andrew; Eddie Rose; Jack Pugh.
U16s: Robbie Tominey-Nevado; Alex Port.
U15s: Charlie Ward; Jack Gentle; Paolo Ditri; Lewis Glasscoe.
U14s: Alex Dennis; Charlie Lunnis; Tom Nicolson; Pablo Equilez.
U13s: William Sharp; Oliver Hann; Andrew Bailey; Taylor Fennel; Gian Paolo Manzi; William Ibbotson; Adam Purkis.
U12s: Matthew Breeze; Harry Smith; Joe Newton; Oscar Durrant; Matthew Nash; Jacques Nolte.
U11s: Joe Curran; Daniel Banerjee; Bradley Osborn; Edward Johnson; Alex Sharkey.
U10s: Kit Rainford; Sam Doidge; Charlie Stewart; Aiden Walsh; Ross Hermon; Elliot Smith.
U9s: Max Emmett; George Sippetts; Jack Cullen; Ben Wick.
U8s: Ben Freestone; Teddy Dunning.
Disability: Andrew Gilbey.
Girls U14s: Olivia Almond; Scarlet Pattenden.
Girls U13s: Mary Leach; Rosie McGahan.
Girls U12s: Katie Runacres; Hannah Coote.
Girls U11s: Sophie Veal.
Girls U10s: Charlotte Gurney
Akim Akinbinu; Olivia Almond; Jack Armstrong; Harrison Arnold; Daniel Augustine; Josh Bean; Guisepe Basile; Oliver Barnett; Ilias Bakhti; Younis Bakhti; Alfie Booth; Conor Casey; Ben Dimmock; Harrison Doyle; Daniel Emovon; David Etheridge; Taylor Fennel; Matthew Gallagher; Jack Gentle; Nathan Gibbins; Nathan Glasscoe; Tom Gordon; Ben Gosling; Nicola Gosling; Romy Kelleher; Mary Leach; James Mason; Tom McLeod; Daniel Newton; Joe Newton; Rose Noden; Isabeele Poole; Adam Pringle; Jack Pugh; Sam Reynolds; Harry Ross; Adam Skinner; Harry Smith; Sam Smith; Shauna Smith; Paul Spink; Chris Stevens; Abbie Sullivan; Morgan Trottman; Harvey Trounson; Graham Tuitt; Charlie Ward; Tom Ward; Nathan Watkins; Alex White; Evie Wilkinson; Scott Wilson; Jordan Wonnacott; Ben Yates.
Max Andrew; Dominic Watkins.