Worcester award tops great year for Jack Singleton
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Harpenden’s Jack Singleton has capped a memorable season for himself by claiming Worcester Warriors’ young player of the year award.
It has been a whirlwind season for the 20-year-old who used to attend St George’s School.
It started in June with a winner’s medal in the U20 Rugby World Championship along with his England team-mates.
He then made his club debut in Russia in October when the Warriors tackled Enisei-STM in the European Challenge Cup.
And he followed that up with his Aviva Premiership debut against Northampton Saints a month later.
You may also want to watch:
Since then he has made a total of 19 appearances and impressed the coaching staff enough to be given a new deal for next year.
Sam Lewis and former Ireland international Donncha O’Callaghan both scooped two awards at the end of season awards event, held at Sixways Stadium.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 5 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 6 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts