White Swan continues Cents sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Centurions today announced that last year’s main sponsor, John McGuinness of the White Swan, Upper Dagnal Street, St Albans has renewed his sponsorship of the Cents first team for the 2014 season.
Announcing the deal, club chairman Brian Parker said: “Once again we would like to thank John for his backing and generosity. He has given the Cents another great sponsorship deal for this year and we are very grateful indeed.
“Again, just like last year, John does not expect anything in return; he just likes to support his local community. As a thank you, the club will be putting John’s name and that of the White Swan on our game shirts and training vests.”
He added: “The Cents would like to say thank you to the people from our club who went out and got the club sponsorship.”
The club has three major sponsors this year - GBN Services, Aquitaine Building Services and now John McGuinness.
You may also want to watch:
The news comes in the same week that the club unveiled its kit for the upcoming season. The team had swapped its black, blue and yellow strip for an electric blue and canary yellow uniform.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 6 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts