White Swan continues Cents sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Centurions today announced that last year’s main sponsor, John McGuinness of the White Swan, Upper Dagnal Street, St Albans has renewed his sponsorship of the Cents first team for the 2014 season.
Announcing the deal, club chairman Brian Parker said: “Once again we would like to thank John for his backing and generosity. He has given the Cents another great sponsorship deal for this year and we are very grateful indeed.
“Again, just like last year, John does not expect anything in return; he just likes to support his local community. As a thank you, the club will be putting John’s name and that of the White Swan on our game shirts and training vests.”
He added: “The Cents would like to say thank you to the people from our club who went out and got the club sponsorship.”
The club has three major sponsors this year - GBN Services, Aquitaine Building Services and now John McGuinness.
You may also want to watch:
The news comes in the same week that the club unveiled its kit for the upcoming season. The team had swapped its black, blue and yellow strip for an electric blue and canary yellow uniform.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 10 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire