Weymouth re-sign fans favourite, Worcester City, Team Bath, Bishop's Stortford and Welling United,
WEYMOUTH have re-signed former fans-favourite Adie Harris. The 32-year-old helped the Terras reach the Blue Square Premier before he moved back into Blue Square South with Eastleigh where he has been playing for the last three seasons. Harris joins fellow
WEYMOUTH have re-signed former fans-favourite Adie Harris.
The 32-year-old helped the Terras reach the Blue Square Premier before he moved back into Blue Square South with Eastleigh where he has been playing for the last three seasons.
Harris joins fellow new boy Dean Grubb at the Wessex Stadium after the former Team Bath winger followed management duo Matty Hale and Steve Tilson from Twerton Park.
Another former Team Bath player, Jake Meredith, has also completed a move away from Twerton Park after agreeing to join Worcester City.
Danny McDonnell was City's number one last season but has decided to concentrate on coaching this year and boss Richard Dryden sees 21-year-old Meredith as the ideal replacement.
Bishop's Stortford have fought off competition from two other clubs for the signature of Louis Riddle.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
Former Stevenage man Riddle joins Stortford from local rivals Braintree Town and is manager Mark Simpson's second summer signing following the capture of ex-Welling hitman Charlie Sheringham.
Joining Welling is defender Andrew Sambrook. The former AFC Wimbledon man is Andy Ford's second acquisition following Lee Clarke's arrival at Park View Road.
Leaving The Wings is Loui Fazakerley who has returned to former club Bromley.