Weston gain repreive and Holmes switches to Bees
The latest news from Blue Square South
WESTON-SUPER-MARE have been given a reprieve due to Salisbury City’s demotion.
Salisbury have been chucked out of the Football Conference because they broke the Conference’s rules regarding the repayment of creditors and will start next season in the Southern Premier League.
Former Chelmsford City star Ricky Holmes has completed a deal to join npower League Two side Barnet.
Holmes, arguably the league’s outstanding talent last season, was released by Chelmsford in order to pursue full-time football. The Clarets have signed striker Sam Higgins from East Thurrock to replace Holmes.
You may also want to watch:
Blue Square South newcomers Farnborough have signed Dale Binns after the winger was released by Hayes & Yeading while fellow newboys Dartford have snapped up Ollie Berquez.
Welling have snapped up defender Jamie Coyle from rivals Dartford and the Wings have also retained goalkeeper Charlie Mitten and midfielders Dean Cracknell and Loui Fazakerley.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
Lewes will have to do without the services of midfielder Joe Keehan who has signed for Blue Square Premier outfit Rushden & Diamonds.