Welham Albion Warriors looking good ahead of International Cup at St George’s Park
- Credit: Archant
There won’t be too much time to rest over the Easter holidays for Welham Albion Warriors as they head to England’s training base at St George’s Park for the International Cup.
The event will see the Warriors as one of just a handful of teams there to represent their country.
And in recognition they have been given new white kits by club sponsors Warren Vehicle Sales which features the club badge on the front and the England crest on the sleeve.
Luke Warren, owner of the sponsor company, said: “It’s a fantastic opportunity for the kids and it’s not so much the sponsorship side for us but to be able to help the kids achieve their dreams.”
John Shearer from the club said: “Warren Vehicle Sales have been fantastic in the preparation for the tournament, taking on the organisation and a coach for the trip.”
You may also want to watch:
The club also thanked fellow sponsors DJS Hardware and King of the Castles as well as Smartys Schoolwear for organising the strip with Uhlsport.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Vote for your favourite restaurant in Chamber of Commerce poll