Welham Albion Warriors looking good ahead of International Cup at St George’s Park
- Credit: Archant
There won’t be too much time to rest over the Easter holidays for Welham Albion Warriors as they head to England’s training base at St George’s Park for the International Cup.
The event will see the Warriors as one of just a handful of teams there to represent their country.
And in recognition they have been given new white kits by club sponsors Warren Vehicle Sales which features the club badge on the front and the England crest on the sleeve.
Luke Warren, owner of the sponsor company, said: “It’s a fantastic opportunity for the kids and it’s not so much the sponsorship side for us but to be able to help the kids achieve their dreams.”
John Shearer from the club said: “Warren Vehicle Sales have been fantastic in the preparation for the tournament, taking on the organisation and a coach for the trip.”
You may also want to watch:
The club also thanked fellow sponsors DJS Hardware and King of the Castles as well as Smartys Schoolwear for organising the strip with Uhlsport.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden