We must improve - Castle
City boss Steve Castle has warned his side they must improve on their display against Bishop s Stortford to take anything from their trip to Hayes & Yeading this weekend. Castle s men are still without a win in 2009 and the Saints chief is desperate for
City boss Steve Castle has warned his side they must improve on their display against Bishop's Stortford to take anything from their trip to Hayes & Yeading this weekend.
Castle's men are still without a win in 2009 and the Saints chief is desperate for his side to get points on the board to prevent the club getting sucked into a relegation scrap.
"We're on the road a little bit and that'll be a tough game at Hayes & Yeading. I think going forward they're one of the best teams in our league.
"We're going to have to perform for the 90 minutes. If we perform for 90 minutes like we did when we played them at home then we'll give them a good game.
You may also want to watch:
"No disrespect to Bishop's Stortford, if you don't perform for 45 minutes we won't get anything down at Hayes & Yeading."
City welcome back captain Ben Martin and James Fisher following suspension giving Castle a selection headache ahead of Saturday's game.
- 1 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 2 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 9 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
"I didn't have much of a selection headache at half time (against Bishop's Stortford). They applied themselves reasonably well the back two especially in the second half.
It'll give us a little bit of a headache but we've haven't got too much competition for places believe you me.