We must improve - Castle
City boss Steve Castle has warned his side they must improve on their display against Bishop s Stortford to take anything from their trip to Hayes & Yeading this weekend. Castle s men are still without a win in 2009 and the Saints chief is desperate for
City boss Steve Castle has warned his side they must improve on their display against Bishop's Stortford to take anything from their trip to Hayes & Yeading this weekend.
Castle's men are still without a win in 2009 and the Saints chief is desperate for his side to get points on the board to prevent the club getting sucked into a relegation scrap.
"We're on the road a little bit and that'll be a tough game at Hayes & Yeading. I think going forward they're one of the best teams in our league.
"We're going to have to perform for the 90 minutes. If we perform for 90 minutes like we did when we played them at home then we'll give them a good game.
You may also want to watch:
"No disrespect to Bishop's Stortford, if you don't perform for 45 minutes we won't get anything down at Hayes & Yeading."
City welcome back captain Ben Martin and James Fisher following suspension giving Castle a selection headache ahead of Saturday's game.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
"I didn't have much of a selection headache at half time (against Bishop's Stortford). They applied themselves reasonably well the back two especially in the second half.
It'll give us a little bit of a headache but we've haven't got too much competition for places believe you me.