We must improve - Castle
City boss Steve Castle has warned his side they must improve on their display against Bishop s Stortford to take anything from their trip to Hayes & Yeading this weekend. Castle s men are still without a win in 2009 and the Saints chief is desperate for
City boss Steve Castle has warned his side they must improve on their display against Bishop's Stortford to take anything from their trip to Hayes & Yeading this weekend.
Castle's men are still without a win in 2009 and the Saints chief is desperate for his side to get points on the board to prevent the club getting sucked into a relegation scrap.
"We're on the road a little bit and that'll be a tough game at Hayes & Yeading. I think going forward they're one of the best teams in our league.
"We're going to have to perform for the 90 minutes. If we perform for 90 minutes like we did when we played them at home then we'll give them a good game.
"No disrespect to Bishop's Stortford, if you don't perform for 45 minutes we won't get anything down at Hayes & Yeading."
City welcome back captain Ben Martin and James Fisher following suspension giving Castle a selection headache ahead of Saturday's game.
- 1 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 4 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 5 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 6 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 7 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 8 Day of fundraising for No Floor No More campaign
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
"I didn't have much of a selection headache at half time (against Bishop's Stortford). They applied themselves reasonably well the back two especially in the second half.
It'll give us a little bit of a headache but we've haven't got too much competition for places believe you me.