Watford, Stevenage and Boreham Wood on their way as St Albans City reveal pre-season details
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have announced their full pre-season program – with three games against higher opposition at Clarence Park
They start with a home game against Sky Bet League Two side Stevenage on Saturday, July 9 and that is followed by the visits of Premier League Watford and Vanarama National Boreham Wood over the following two weekends.
In between there are trips to Kings Langley, Biggleswade Town, Cheshunt and Dunstable Town.
Saints play their first competitive fixture on Tuesday, August 2, away to Ware in the Herts Charity Cup.
The Vanarama National League South kicks-off on August 6, with the fixtures announced on Wednesday, July 6 at 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans City pre-season dates:
Sat Jul 9 v Stevenage (h)
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
Tue Jul 12 v Kings Langley (a)
Sat Jul 16 v Watford (h)
Tue Jul 19 v Biggleswade Town (a)
Sat Jul 23 v Boreham Wood (h)
Tue Jul 26 v Cheshunt (a)
Thu Jul 28 v Dunstable Town (a)
Tue Aug 2 v Ware (a)