VIDEO: See Saints’ goal of the season
- Credit: Archant
RICHARD Graham was named City’s Player of the Year at the annual award ceremony on Saturday.
Following Saints’ 3-0 win over Bedworth United, the club’s joint owner Lawrence Levy presented the Northern Irishman with the award.
Joint boss James Gray said Graham was a worthy winner.
“He’s been superb, and a joy to work with since Graham [Golds] and I took over,” he said.
“He wasn’t brought in by us but he stuck around when everyone was leaving and he has done a great job. He has great ability – everyone in the stands knows that, it’s just a case of getting that out of him week in, week out.
“He knits us together and he’s a player we’ll use to push us up the league next season.”
Greg Ngoyi was named Players’ Player of the Year and Layne Eadie walked away with goal of the season for his strike against Chesham on January 1. Watch the video above to see Eadie’s award winning goal.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival