VIDEO: See Saints’ goal of the season
- Credit: Archant
RICHARD Graham was named City’s Player of the Year at the annual award ceremony on Saturday.
Following Saints’ 3-0 win over Bedworth United, the club’s joint owner Lawrence Levy presented the Northern Irishman with the award.
Joint boss James Gray said Graham was a worthy winner.
“He’s been superb, and a joy to work with since Graham [Golds] and I took over,” he said.
“He wasn’t brought in by us but he stuck around when everyone was leaving and he has done a great job. He has great ability – everyone in the stands knows that, it’s just a case of getting that out of him week in, week out.
You may also want to watch:
“He knits us together and he’s a player we’ll use to push us up the league next season.”
Greg Ngoyi was named Players’ Player of the Year and Layne Eadie walked away with goal of the season for his strike against Chesham on January 1. Watch the video above to see Eadie’s award winning goal.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season