Verulam Reallymoving looking forward to 2020 being a bigger and better year than ever before
- Credit: Archant
Verulam Reallymoving cycling race team will head into their fourth season with the biggest squad since their inception.
The St Albans-based team held their annual launch night at The Horn, showing off a number of new faces and a redesigned kit to reflect their new sponsors.
Verulam Cycling Club and Reallymoving.com continue to be the lead sponsors but they have been joined on the jersey by accountants Rayner Essex and Wheathampstead's Electric Bike Vault.
Both new sponsors expressed their delight at joining the club when interviewed by compere Jez Cox, who aside from his commentating duties runs Oaklands Wolves Cycling Academy.
Among the new riders on the stage were Hatfield's George Olive, who moves over from Finchley Racing Team, while U16 Ella Ruggles has made the switch from Hitchin Nomads.
You may also want to watch:
The club will host a round of the Central Road Race League on Sunday, May 17.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 8 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 9 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire