U9s West off to a flyer
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: THE U18s South completed a remarkable turnaround coming from 2-0 down inside 10 minutes to win 6-3 against Watton United. Sean Moss netted a hat-trick while Bobby Armstrong (two) and Glen Hall also scored. Two goals apiece from Toby
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: THE U18s South completed a remarkable turnaround coming from 2-0 down inside 10 minutes to win 6-3 against Watton United.
Sean Moss netted a hat-trick while Bobby Armstrong (two) and Glen Hall also scored.
Two goals apiece from Toby Parker and Matt Harvey helped the U12s North beat London Maccabi Lions 5-1. Josh Bean was also on target.
Goals from Oliver Astley and Yannik King weren't enough to stop the U11s South from going losing 7-2 to Hemel Comets.
You may also want to watch:
Josh Emmins scored a hat-trick for the U11s West but still ended up on the losing side as Ware Youth ran out 4-3 winners.
Adam McKern bagged a brace as the U11s Orient completed a 5-0 victory over Bovingdon. Harry Hussain, Fin Woods and Kai Sawyer completed the rout.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Jon Clements back with his 'family' as Colney Heath announce four signings for first Southern League campaign
Also netting twice was Harry Ross whose goals, along with a strike from Daniel Newton, gave the U10s South a 3-1 win over Harvesters East.
Goals from David Etheridge and Ned Robinson earned the U10s North a share of the spoils following a 2-2 draw with Omonia.
Joe Newton scored the U9s South's only goal as they lost 3-1 to Welwyn Pegasus.
A weakened U9s Orient side went down 5-2 at Potters Bar United with Dan Ashenhurst and Dominic Knaggs on target.
The U9s West played their first match for the club and got off to a flyer thrashing Hertford Youth 6-0. Cameron Clark was the star with five goals with the sixth netted by Harrison Bean.
Joe Curran scored three for the U8s North in their game with Kings Langley Kestrels. Jarvis Wilkins was also on target twice while Harvey Smith was named Man of the Match.
Paul Liddelow and William Skinner scored for the U8s West against Bury Rangers Stripes and there was a Man of the Match showing from Matthew Stevens in defence.
The U18s Girls lost only their second league game of the season, going down 1-0 to Sandy Ladies.
Christina Freestone scored twice to take her tally for the season to 13 as the U16s Girls lost 6-3 to Enfield Girls. Phoenix Hickman got the Girls' other goal with Molly Walker named as Player of the Match.