Truro grab win over new-look St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City unveiled a new look line-up on Saturday, with three debutants and a new captain, but Truro City came away with a 1-0 win at Clarence Park.
Emmanuel Udoji, Al Bangura and Michael Thalassitis all made their first start for the Saints, with midfielder Sam Corcoran taking over the captain’s armband.
However an Isaac Vassell goal on 60 minutes was enough for Truro to leave with the three points.
Photographers Bob Walkley and Leigh Page were in attendance to record the action.
St Albans are next in action on Saturday with a trip to Dartford.
You may also want to watch:
Kick-off is at 3pm.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public