Travel details to Cambridge City
St Albans City is putting on a supporters’ coach to Wednesday night’s play-off semi-final at Cambridge City.
The coach will depart at 5.15pm from the Clarence Park entrance to the ground. Seats are available by calling Ian Rogers on 07714 145862 as soon as possible. The cost is £10.
For those making their own way to the game the address is: Cambridge City Football Club, Bridge Road Stadium, Impington, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9PH.
Bridge Road Stadium (Cambridge City FC and Histon FC) is situated on the B1049, just over half a mile north of Junction 32 of the A14, and is easily accessed from all directions.
Directions by road
You may also want to watch:
From the South: take the M11 and leave at Junction 14 to take the A14 Eastbound (Newmarket, Ipswich). Leave the A14 at Junction 32 turning left onto the B1049 which is Bridge Road. The ground is on the right. The approximate travel time from St Albans by car is 1 hour 10mins. A limited amount of car parking is available at the ground on a first come first served basis.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
Cambridge Station is about a 10 minute walk from the City Centre. The Citi 8 bus and the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway routes A, B and C connect Histon & Impington with Cambridge Railway Station and each service runs every 20 minutes.
To get to the ground from central Cambridge or Cambridge Railway Station, take the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway (route A, B or C) towards St Ives or Huntingdon or the Citi 8 bus service towards Cottenham. The Guided Busway stops at Histon & Impington outside the Railway Vue pub, just two minutes from the ground. The Citi 8 also stops near the Railway Vue, or you can get off at the Cambridge Lea hospital stop just one minute from the ground.
Admission prices are: Adult - £10; Concessions - £5 (over 60 and students with ID); 12-16 years - £3; U12s - free