Tottenham Hotspur and Watford head for Clarence Park
TOTTENHAM Hotspur will bring a reserve squad to Clarence Park for a friendly clash in July. Spurs, the only Premier League club in London to win silverware in the 2007/08 season, will send a young side
TOTTENHAM Hotspur will bring a reserve squad to Clarence Park for a friendly clash in July.
Spurs, the only Premier League club in London to win silverware in the 2007/08 season, will send a young side, expected to be under the guidance of Development coach Clive Allen for the match on July 16. Saints also host a Watford XI on Tuesday, August 5.
Full friendly schedule
Wednesday, July 9 Welwyn Garden City Away 7.45pm
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, July 15 Barnet Home 7.45pm
Wednesday, July 16 Tottenham Hotspur X1 Home 7.45pm
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 9 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 10 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
Saturday, July 26 Boreham Wood Away 3pm
Tuesday, July 29 Hitchin Town Away 7.45pm Herts Charity Cup First Round
Friday, August 1 Cheshunt Away 7.45pm
Tuesday, August 5 Watford XI Home 7.45pm
On the friendlies St Albans City manager Steve Castle said: "We could do with another home game against big team which we are trying to get but it is not easy. We have got Tottenham and Watford and it would nice to get another name. You never know with the big clubs. You'd like to get a first team and it could be that they bring a strong team. It is the timing of when we play them. With a bit of luck they will have a number of first team players.