Top London Colney awards shared out among three
- Credit: Archant
London Colney held their end of season presentation on Friday with three different players scooping the top gongs.
Sam Doolan was named the manager’s player, centre-half partner Tom Smith took the players’ player while Spencer Clarke-Mardel was chosen as the supporter’s player of the year.
Outgoing manager Ryan Thompson was also given a special award.
For the reserves, Tom Blackman walked off with the manager’s player with Archie McClelland the players’ player.
Coach of the Year went to Tony Kavanagh.
You may also want to watch:
For London Colney Blues A, the manager’s player was Eamonn Rogers, the players’ player was Chris Griffin and the top goalscorer was Johnny Armitt.
And for London Colney Blues B, Mick Shuttleworth picked up both the manager’s and players’ player awards.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
Norman Ingram from the Spartan South Midlands League handed out the trophies.