Top London Colney awards shared out among three
- Credit: Archant
London Colney held their end of season presentation on Friday with three different players scooping the top gongs.
Sam Doolan was named the manager’s player, centre-half partner Tom Smith took the players’ player while Spencer Clarke-Mardel was chosen as the supporter’s player of the year.
Outgoing manager Ryan Thompson was also given a special award.
For the reserves, Tom Blackman walked off with the manager’s player with Archie McClelland the players’ player.
Coach of the Year went to Tony Kavanagh.
You may also want to watch:
For London Colney Blues A, the manager’s player was Eamonn Rogers, the players’ player was Chris Griffin and the top goalscorer was Johnny Armitt.
And for London Colney Blues B, Mick Shuttleworth picked up both the manager’s and players’ player awards.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills
Norman Ingram from the Spartan South Midlands League handed out the trophies.