Top London Colney awards shared out among three
- Credit: Archant
London Colney held their end of season presentation on Friday with three different players scooping the top gongs.
Sam Doolan was named the manager’s player, centre-half partner Tom Smith took the players’ player while Spencer Clarke-Mardel was chosen as the supporter’s player of the year.
Outgoing manager Ryan Thompson was also given a special award.
For the reserves, Tom Blackman walked off with the manager’s player with Archie McClelland the players’ player.
Coach of the Year went to Tony Kavanagh.
For London Colney Blues A, the manager’s player was Eamonn Rogers, the players’ player was Chris Griffin and the top goalscorer was Johnny Armitt.
And for London Colney Blues B, Mick Shuttleworth picked up both the manager’s and players’ player awards.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 3 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 4 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 5 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 8 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 9 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 10 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
Norman Ingram from the Spartan South Midlands League handed out the trophies.