Top four finish for Tom
London Colney motocross rider nets top four finish in Red Bull Pro Motocross Nationals
MOTOCROSS: LONDON Colney motocross sensation Tom Grimshaw has just completed his best season to date in the high profile Red Bull Pro Motocross Nationals.
The 10-year-old finished fifth out of 40 of the UK’s top riders after the seven-round event which took place across the UK and Northern Ireland.
Next year sees Tom enter his final of 65cc motocross racing and is one of the favourites to win the Red Bull National title before moving up in class in bike size and age group.
Now that the outdoor season has finished Tom will start training again over the winter months but will also compete in the British Indoor Supercross Series with the highlight of racing at Wembley Arena in January.
You may also want to watch:
Tom, who is in his final year at Bowmans Green School, has been well supported by local companies and would like to say a big thank you for their support to Outdoorkit, G&N Windows, MCSP Data Solutions, Nuffields Health, Damvill Car Body Repairs and Conker Nations Scaffolding.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly