Three-sy does it for Harvesters
Harvesters U15s South put in an excellent second half display against Alexandra Park West winning 3-0 with goals from Robbie Guy, Nick Hill and Man of The Match Emmanuel Banjo. The U13s South started the season in tremendous style beating VP Knights 4-1.
Harvesters U15s South put in an excellent second half display against Alexandra Park West winning 3-0 with goals from Robbie Guy, Nick Hill and Man of The Match Emmanuel Banjo.
The U13s South started the season in tremendous style beating VP Knights 4-1. Precision passing and strength in the midfield created chances throughout the match and produced goals for Josh Clifford, Patrick Dobinson, Sam Nevin and James Banathy. Matthew Early defended tirelessly for both halves earning him Man of the Match.
Despite a bright start to the season the U12s North went down 5-3 to London Maccabi. The North took an early lead against London Maccabi Lions through a strike from Harry Plumb but after conceding twice, Harvesters never quite managed to get back on level terms. A goal from new signing and Man of the Match Sam Gisby, and a Nathan Orsmond free kick converted by Charlie Broom helped reduce the deficit but Maccabi ran out winners.
The U11s South went down 2-1 to London Colney Colts with Man of the Match awarded to Sean Clifton.
You may also want to watch:
The U9s North opened their new season with a 13-2 victory at St Albans Rangers with goals from Ross Weaver (four), Louie Roberts (three), Will Brothwood (three), Sam Denholm (two) and Alexander Banathy.
Meanwhile the U9s East battled back from 0-2 down after 10 minutes to win 6-2 against visitors London Colney Colts. Four goals from Harry Sprowson, one each from Joseph Pontes and Toby Byron and there was a Man of the Match performance from Finbar King.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development