Three in, two out at St Albans City
ST Albans City boss David Howell has tweeked his squad by adding three new players to his first team and letting two leave.
Striker Jonathan Constant, midfielder Hector Mackie and youth team defender James Kaloczi have all signed first team forms.
Constant played under Howell at Harrow Borough and has been scoring goals in the Saints Reserves, Mackie returns to the club after previous spells at Clarence Park and Kaloczi is the latest player from the U18’s squad to be given a first team chance.
Meanwhile, striker Aaron Lansiquot and defender Anton Blackwood have been released.
In other player news summer signing Gareth Risbridger will be out of action for four to six weeks with a serious groin strain.
You may also want to watch:
City are in FA Cup action on Saturday travelling to Ashford Town (Middx).
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden