Three in, two out at St Albans City
ST Albans City boss David Howell has tweeked his squad by adding three new players to his first team and letting two leave.
Striker Jonathan Constant, midfielder Hector Mackie and youth team defender James Kaloczi have all signed first team forms.
Constant played under Howell at Harrow Borough and has been scoring goals in the Saints Reserves, Mackie returns to the club after previous spells at Clarence Park and Kaloczi is the latest player from the U18’s squad to be given a first team chance.
Meanwhile, striker Aaron Lansiquot and defender Anton Blackwood have been released.
In other player news summer signing Gareth Risbridger will be out of action for four to six weeks with a serious groin strain.
You may also want to watch:
City are in FA Cup action on Saturday travelling to Ashford Town (Middx).
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City