Take advantage of free bowls coaching sessions
FREE coaching sessions are available to anyone wishing to take up bowls at St Albans Bowling Club.
It is now only six weeks to the start of the season, Saturday, April 14.
This year arrangements are in hand for free coaching sessions to be available to anyone wishing to take up the sport through the Bowls 4 Free scheme.
It is an ideal opportunity for anyone, whatever age, teens to 80 plus, to take part in a sport which is skilful, tactical, absorbing and in the fresh air with very pleasant surroundings.
Should anyone be interested in these coaching sessions contact Tricia Gascoine on 01727 860298 or contact her by email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
During the winter months The St Albans Bowling Club has held a Sunday lunch most months for members.
It has been an ideal social occasion to keep up to date with everyone’s activities.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Last weekend’s was the last of these occasions, but later in the month the Social Committee has organised a quiz for members.