Take advantage of free bowls coaching sessions
FREE coaching sessions are available to anyone wishing to take up bowls at St Albans Bowling Club.
It is now only six weeks to the start of the season, Saturday, April 14.
This year arrangements are in hand for free coaching sessions to be available to anyone wishing to take up the sport through the Bowls 4 Free scheme.
It is an ideal opportunity for anyone, whatever age, teens to 80 plus, to take part in a sport which is skilful, tactical, absorbing and in the fresh air with very pleasant surroundings.
Should anyone be interested in these coaching sessions contact Tricia Gascoine on 01727 860298 or contact her by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
During the winter months The St Albans Bowling Club has held a Sunday lunch most months for members.
It has been an ideal social occasion to keep up to date with everyone’s activities.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
Last weekend’s was the last of these occasions, but later in the month the Social Committee has organised a quiz for members.