Take advantage of free bowls coaching sessions
FREE coaching sessions are available to anyone wishing to take up bowls at St Albans Bowling Club.
It is now only six weeks to the start of the season, Saturday, April 14.
This year arrangements are in hand for free coaching sessions to be available to anyone wishing to take up the sport through the Bowls 4 Free scheme.
It is an ideal opportunity for anyone, whatever age, teens to 80 plus, to take part in a sport which is skilful, tactical, absorbing and in the fresh air with very pleasant surroundings.
Should anyone be interested in these coaching sessions contact Tricia Gascoine on 01727 860298 or contact her by email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
During the winter months The St Albans Bowling Club has held a Sunday lunch most months for members.
It has been an ideal social occasion to keep up to date with everyone’s activities.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 7 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
Last weekend’s was the last of these occasions, but later in the month the Social Committee has organised a quiz for members.