Take advantage of free bowls coaching sessions
FREE coaching sessions are available to anyone wishing to take up bowls at St Albans Bowling Club.
It is now only six weeks to the start of the season, Saturday, April 14.
This year arrangements are in hand for free coaching sessions to be available to anyone wishing to take up the sport through the Bowls 4 Free scheme.
It is an ideal opportunity for anyone, whatever age, teens to 80 plus, to take part in a sport which is skilful, tactical, absorbing and in the fresh air with very pleasant surroundings.
Should anyone be interested in these coaching sessions contact Tricia Gascoine on 01727 860298 or contact her by email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the winter months The St Albans Bowling Club has held a Sunday lunch most months for members.
It has been an ideal social occasion to keep up to date with everyone’s activities.
- 1 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 3 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 4 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 5 Hertfordshire under Met Office yellow warning for storms
- 6 Could community banking hub open in Harpenden?
- 7 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 8 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 9 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Last weekend’s was the last of these occasions, but later in the month the Social Committee has organised a quiz for members.