Take advantage of free bowls coaching sessions
FREE coaching sessions are available to anyone wishing to take up bowls at St Albans Bowling Club.
It is now only six weeks to the start of the season, Saturday, April 14.
This year arrangements are in hand for free coaching sessions to be available to anyone wishing to take up the sport through the Bowls 4 Free scheme.
It is an ideal opportunity for anyone, whatever age, teens to 80 plus, to take part in a sport which is skilful, tactical, absorbing and in the fresh air with very pleasant surroundings.
Should anyone be interested in these coaching sessions contact Tricia Gascoine on 01727 860298 or contact her by email email@example.com
During the winter months The St Albans Bowling Club has held a Sunday lunch most months for members.
It has been an ideal social occasion to keep up to date with everyone’s activities.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 7 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 8 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 9 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Last weekend’s was the last of these occasions, but later in the month the Social Committee has organised a quiz for members.