Tabard Ladies maul Millwall at the Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
Tabard Ladies picked up their fourth win of their London North Two season with a crushing 61-5 win over Millwall.
Perfect rugby conditions greeted the squad at the Isle of Dogs and allowed Tabard to play some stunning rugby.
Tabard forwards worked hard to protect the ball at the breakdown and gained a number of turnovers with quick thinking.
Good communication throughout the game meant the ball was distributed to the backs when they had the space to stretch their legs and run in a few tries.
The game was closer than the score suggested with Millwall never giving up.
You may also want to watch:
And they grabbed their only score late on.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 9 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 10 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots