Superstumps coaching is a big hit
THE Superstumps Cricket Academy is providing weekly cricket coaching camps for juniors in the St Albans area. Aimed for children between 6 and 13 years of age, the goals of the weeks are to give children the opportunities to play, and to be coached
THE Superstumps Cricket Academy is providing weekly cricket coaching camps for juniors in the St Albans area.
Aimed for children between 6 and 13 years of age, the goals of the weeks are to give children the opportunities to play, and to be coached cricket through a whole week to ensure good progress.
Superstumps director, Graham Dill, said: "This type of coaching camp means that children can learn and improve their cricket dramatically over a whole week rather than just having the odd hourly session and then not having time to practice."
The days run from 10am to 4pm from Monday, July 28 to Friday, August 8. This program is for all - from primary children looking to get a headstart into cricket, to experienced players looking to really improve their games with our excellent coaches. Superstumps are looking in particular for bowlers who will be coached by Kwesi Roy, a Trinidadian first class player.
You may also want to watch:
The Superstumps academy is held at Woollams. There are still a limited number of places left. Telephone Graham on 07932 627769 or see www.superstumps.com for more information.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital