Sunday League: Vision wrap up second place
- Credit: Archant
Vision picked up the runners-up slot in the Premier Division for the second year running after beating Oaks 11-2.
Jermaine Davey led the way with four goals, Adam Wallace scored his third hat-trick of the season and Liam Crouch, Glenn Hall, Ethan Hughes and Michael Langton added singles.
DIVISION THREE: Brookmans Park Reserves won 9-0 against Marshalswick Rovers to go back to the top of the table. Drew Botterman (three), Luke Watling (two) and Joe Cullum (two), Steve Parker and Dan Hart were on target.
Cottonmill could only muster up a Andrew Pollard goal in a 4-1 loss against Old Albanians.
Despite taking the lead through an Andy Killinger goal, St Albans Royals lost 2-1 to Oaks Reserves.
DIVISION FOUR: AFC Mymms finished the season with a 3-3 draw against Queens Head Sandridge Reserves. Carlos Murillo, Tom Kempsford and Steve Havard scored for Mymms while Sandridge’s reply came form Chris Wickens (two) and Jack Hamilton.
St Albans Rangers and Harpenden Colts shared the points in a 1-1 draw. Ben Cobley scored for Colts.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 8 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 9 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
DIVISION FIVE: George Redbourn played a double-header against Harpenden Colts Reserves and won 4-1 and 3-0. Scoring for Redbourn were Dominic Leach (two), Liam Picton, Ali Dearman, Arron Goldsmith (two) and Matt Norton.
Although losing 8-2 to NBOB 90, Wheathampstead Swan will finish the season in second place. Their goals came from Peter Hulland and Alex Vaughan.
Nine-man Marquis of Granby lost 10-1 to Bradmore Rovers. Tom Coates scored a penalty for Marquis.