Sunday League: Vision wrap up second place
- Credit: Archant
Vision picked up the runners-up slot in the Premier Division for the second year running after beating Oaks 11-2.
Jermaine Davey led the way with four goals, Adam Wallace scored his third hat-trick of the season and Liam Crouch, Glenn Hall, Ethan Hughes and Michael Langton added singles.
DIVISION THREE: Brookmans Park Reserves won 9-0 against Marshalswick Rovers to go back to the top of the table. Drew Botterman (three), Luke Watling (two) and Joe Cullum (two), Steve Parker and Dan Hart were on target.
Cottonmill could only muster up a Andrew Pollard goal in a 4-1 loss against Old Albanians.
Despite taking the lead through an Andy Killinger goal, St Albans Royals lost 2-1 to Oaks Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
DIVISION FOUR: AFC Mymms finished the season with a 3-3 draw against Queens Head Sandridge Reserves. Carlos Murillo, Tom Kempsford and Steve Havard scored for Mymms while Sandridge’s reply came form Chris Wickens (two) and Jack Hamilton.
St Albans Rangers and Harpenden Colts shared the points in a 1-1 draw. Ben Cobley scored for Colts.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
DIVISION FIVE: George Redbourn played a double-header against Harpenden Colts Reserves and won 4-1 and 3-0. Scoring for Redbourn were Dominic Leach (two), Liam Picton, Ali Dearman, Arron Goldsmith (two) and Matt Norton.
Although losing 8-2 to NBOB 90, Wheathampstead Swan will finish the season in second place. Their goals came from Peter Hulland and Alex Vaughan.
Nine-man Marquis of Granby lost 10-1 to Bradmore Rovers. Tom Coates scored a penalty for Marquis.