Sunday League: Quat beat Jersey Farm
- Credit: Archant
Ashlee Kissiedo bagged a brace as Athletico Quat beat Jersey Farm 4-2 to record their sixth win of the season in Division Five.
Chris Gourlay and Aziz Oyekan were also on the scoresheet for Quat while Ross Ashcroft netted both of Farm’s goals.
Four first-half goals from Andrew Alsop (two) and Anthony Hall (two) was enough to see Bricket Wood past Marquis of Granby who had Paul McIver score a hat-trick.
Ridge were pegged back twice by Bradmore in a 2-2 draw. David Bailey scored two for Ridge.
DIVISION ONE: Phoenix and Precision shared the points in a goalless draw.
You may also want to watch:
DIVISION TWO: Veer Dhara beat Queens Head Sandridge 2-1 with goals from Nick Hanyours and Joe Geddes. William Oxley was on target for Queens.
Herts Mauritian and Vision Res shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw. Gregory Price scored for Vision and Mohamed Hassan for Mauritian.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience
DIVISION THREE: Michael Cattermole scored the only goal of the game as Cottonmill beat Colney Heath Rangers.
Goals from Rob Carragher (two), Andris Apsa and Richard Courtman saw Old Albanian to a 4-2 win over Dukes, who had Antony Brown and Andres Burgos on the scoresheet.
Dan Hart scored twice to secure a narrow 2-1 victory for Brookmans Park over St Albans Royals. Stephan Brand replied for Royals.
Chris Coleman scored a hat-trick as Oaks Res overcame nine-man Marshalswick Rovers 3-0.
League leaders Blacksmiths Arms beat Wheathampstead ‘89 3-1 with goals from Jamie Sharp (two) and Billy Hunter. Curtis Jones replied for Wheathampstead.
DIVISION FOUR: Greenwood came out on top against Queens Head Res with a 3-1 victory. Queens Head took the lead through Chris Wickens before Matt West and Matt West (two) turned the game in Greenwood’s favour.
Chris McElligott scored the only goal of the game as Camp KBK beat St Albans IFC.
St Albans Rangers suffered their second successive defeat, going down 1-0 against Snug Bar. Gareth Folwell scored the goal.
White Horse beat AFC Mymms 4-1.