Sunday League: Quat beat Jersey Farm
- Credit: Archant
Ashlee Kissiedo bagged a brace as Athletico Quat beat Jersey Farm 4-2 to record their sixth win of the season in Division Five.
Chris Gourlay and Aziz Oyekan were also on the scoresheet for Quat while Ross Ashcroft netted both of Farm’s goals.
Four first-half goals from Andrew Alsop (two) and Anthony Hall (two) was enough to see Bricket Wood past Marquis of Granby who had Paul McIver score a hat-trick.
Ridge were pegged back twice by Bradmore in a 2-2 draw. David Bailey scored two for Ridge.
DIVISION ONE: Phoenix and Precision shared the points in a goalless draw.
You may also want to watch:
DIVISION TWO: Veer Dhara beat Queens Head Sandridge 2-1 with goals from Nick Hanyours and Joe Geddes. William Oxley was on target for Queens.
Herts Mauritian and Vision Res shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw. Gregory Price scored for Vision and Mohamed Hassan for Mauritian.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
DIVISION THREE: Michael Cattermole scored the only goal of the game as Cottonmill beat Colney Heath Rangers.
Goals from Rob Carragher (two), Andris Apsa and Richard Courtman saw Old Albanian to a 4-2 win over Dukes, who had Antony Brown and Andres Burgos on the scoresheet.
Dan Hart scored twice to secure a narrow 2-1 victory for Brookmans Park over St Albans Royals. Stephan Brand replied for Royals.
Chris Coleman scored a hat-trick as Oaks Res overcame nine-man Marshalswick Rovers 3-0.
League leaders Blacksmiths Arms beat Wheathampstead ‘89 3-1 with goals from Jamie Sharp (two) and Billy Hunter. Curtis Jones replied for Wheathampstead.
DIVISION FOUR: Greenwood came out on top against Queens Head Res with a 3-1 victory. Queens Head took the lead through Chris Wickens before Matt West and Matt West (two) turned the game in Greenwood’s favour.
Chris McElligott scored the only goal of the game as Camp KBK beat St Albans IFC.
St Albans Rangers suffered their second successive defeat, going down 1-0 against Snug Bar. Gareth Folwell scored the goal.
White Horse beat AFC Mymms 4-1.