St Peter's future in the balance
The future of St Peter s FC is in the balance following their failure to fulfil Saturday s fixture with Hinton. The Saints were already struggling in the early part of the week to put out a side and they were dealt a further blow as late withdrawals left
The future of St Peter's FC is in the balance following their failure to fulfil Saturday's fixture with Hinton.
The Saints were already struggling in the early part of the week to put out a side and they were dealt a further blow as late withdrawals left the team with only eight players.
The club has been experiencing player problems for most of the season with results being very disappointing.
A decision will be made by the Saints Committee during the next few days as to whether or not the club intends to regroup and fulfil their remaining fixtures.
You may also want to watch:
The signs are far from good at present with Saturday's home fixture against Chipperfield Corinthians very much in doubt.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home