St Albans swoop for Posh pair
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have bolstered their squad ahead of a trip to Bath City with a double swoop on Peterborough United.
Jonathon Edwards and Harry Anderson have signed loan deals at Clarence Park until the end of the season.
Edwards is no stranger to the club after completing a similar spell at earlier this year.
He managed three goals in that period, scoring a spectacular winner against Maidenhead United back in December.
Winger Harry Anderson joins the Saints following a brief spell at National League side Braintree Town.
You may also want to watch:
He has made 14 appearances for the Posh since his arrival from Crawley Town in 2014.
City boss Ian Allinson said: “I would like to thank Barry Fry and Peterborough for allowing both deals to happen.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
“I feel at this important time of the season both Jonathon and Harry will add a lot to the squad.”