St Albans swoop for Posh pair
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have bolstered their squad ahead of a trip to Bath City with a double swoop on Peterborough United.
Jonathon Edwards and Harry Anderson have signed loan deals at Clarence Park until the end of the season.
Edwards is no stranger to the club after completing a similar spell at earlier this year.
He managed three goals in that period, scoring a spectacular winner against Maidenhead United back in December.
Winger Harry Anderson joins the Saints following a brief spell at National League side Braintree Town.
You may also want to watch:
He has made 14 appearances for the Posh since his arrival from Crawley Town in 2014.
City boss Ian Allinson said: “I would like to thank Barry Fry and Peterborough for allowing both deals to happen.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 3 Shortages crisis hits district
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Forging ahead for hospice care
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
“I feel at this important time of the season both Jonathon and Harry will add a lot to the squad.”