St Albans swoop for Posh pair
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have bolstered their squad ahead of a trip to Bath City with a double swoop on Peterborough United.
Jonathon Edwards and Harry Anderson have signed loan deals at Clarence Park until the end of the season.
Edwards is no stranger to the club after completing a similar spell at earlier this year.
He managed three goals in that period, scoring a spectacular winner against Maidenhead United back in December.
Winger Harry Anderson joins the Saints following a brief spell at National League side Braintree Town.
He has made 14 appearances for the Posh since his arrival from Crawley Town in 2014.
City boss Ian Allinson said: “I would like to thank Barry Fry and Peterborough for allowing both deals to happen.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 6 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 7 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 8 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 9 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
“I feel at this important time of the season both Jonathon and Harry will add a lot to the squad.”