St Albans Rangers round up
HERE we round up all of St Albans Rangers’ fixtures from the weekend.
On a rock hard pitch the size of a small allotment U10 Red came away from Northwood with a 3-1 victory to keep in the hunt for the league title with three games to go.
Conor Kelly bagged a brace in the first half and David Emiloju got the third. Ben Blackwood took MOM.
The early kick off didn’t seem to help U9 Red as, despite taking the lead through Bayley Shipp, they went down 5-1 against Northwood side. Ollie Sasson was MOM.
U11 Red put in an unbelievable all round team performance saw to 3-2, with two goals from Jack Kerr, and a winner from MOM Amjad Choudhary from 30 Yards. Specil mention to Sam Hardie, Charlie Brook, Oliver Ward, Sam Brooks, Amjad Choudhary, Louis Shaw, Rhys Frost, Jack Kerr, Tom Scott, and captian William Manchester
You may also want to watch:
U13 Rangers played poorly as they lost 2-1 to bottom of the table Cassioubury. Omar scored for Rangers.
U16 Rangers, in a close and hard fought local derby, beat Harvesters North 3 - 1 with two goals from man of the match Jack Gage and one from Nick Baker.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters