St Albans Rangers round up
HERE we round up all of St Albans Rangers’ fixtures from the weekend.
On a rock hard pitch the size of a small allotment U10 Red came away from Northwood with a 3-1 victory to keep in the hunt for the league title with three games to go.
Conor Kelly bagged a brace in the first half and David Emiloju got the third. Ben Blackwood took MOM.
The early kick off didn’t seem to help U9 Red as, despite taking the lead through Bayley Shipp, they went down 5-1 against Northwood side. Ollie Sasson was MOM.
U11 Red put in an unbelievable all round team performance saw to 3-2, with two goals from Jack Kerr, and a winner from MOM Amjad Choudhary from 30 Yards. Specil mention to Sam Hardie, Charlie Brook, Oliver Ward, Sam Brooks, Amjad Choudhary, Louis Shaw, Rhys Frost, Jack Kerr, Tom Scott, and captian William Manchester
U13 Rangers played poorly as they lost 2-1 to bottom of the table Cassioubury. Omar scored for Rangers.
U16 Rangers, in a close and hard fought local derby, beat Harvesters North 3 - 1 with two goals from man of the match Jack Gage and one from Nick Baker.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival