St Albans Rangers round up
HERE we round up all of St Albans Rangers’ fixtures from the weekend.
On a rock hard pitch the size of a small allotment U10 Red came away from Northwood with a 3-1 victory to keep in the hunt for the league title with three games to go.
Conor Kelly bagged a brace in the first half and David Emiloju got the third. Ben Blackwood took MOM.
The early kick off didn’t seem to help U9 Red as, despite taking the lead through Bayley Shipp, they went down 5-1 against Northwood side. Ollie Sasson was MOM.
U11 Red put in an unbelievable all round team performance saw to 3-2, with two goals from Jack Kerr, and a winner from MOM Amjad Choudhary from 30 Yards. Specil mention to Sam Hardie, Charlie Brook, Oliver Ward, Sam Brooks, Amjad Choudhary, Louis Shaw, Rhys Frost, Jack Kerr, Tom Scott, and captian William Manchester
You may also want to watch:
U13 Rangers played poorly as they lost 2-1 to bottom of the table Cassioubury. Omar scored for Rangers.
U16 Rangers, in a close and hard fought local derby, beat Harvesters North 3 - 1 with two goals from man of the match Jack Gage and one from Nick Baker.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust