St Albans’ Kerrie Goodwin wins Horseware Bronze League Qualifier
- Credit: Archant
Kerrie Goodwin kicked off this year’s Horseware Bronze League Qualifiers in fine style, taking victory at Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre in Cambridgeshire.
The St Albans rider, on board Roscoes Golani, her own 20-year-old chestnut gelding, produced a clear first round to secure their place in the 33-strong jump-off.
And another clear and consistent round, completed in a lightning quick time of 30.41 seconds, gave her the top spot on the podium.
The win gave her one of the three sought-after qualification spots for the Horseware Bronze League Semi Finals, which will run in August.
Second place went to Elizabeth Mantel from Reading, Berkshire with Luke Humphrey from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, taking the third and final qualifying place of the class.
You may also want to watch:
Horseware Bronze League Qualifier - Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre
1st Kerrie Goodwin & Roscoes Golani – 0/0 – 30.41 seconds
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
2nd Elizabeth Mantel & Caoimhes Delight – 0/0 – 31.93 seconds
3rd Luke Humphrey & Soraja – 0/0 – 32.47 seconds
NB: Qualifications will be updated pending official grading of results.