St Albans’ Kerrie Goodwin wins Horseware Bronze League Qualifier
- Credit: Archant
Kerrie Goodwin kicked off this year’s Horseware Bronze League Qualifiers in fine style, taking victory at Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre in Cambridgeshire.
The St Albans rider, on board Roscoes Golani, her own 20-year-old chestnut gelding, produced a clear first round to secure their place in the 33-strong jump-off.
And another clear and consistent round, completed in a lightning quick time of 30.41 seconds, gave her the top spot on the podium.
The win gave her one of the three sought-after qualification spots for the Horseware Bronze League Semi Finals, which will run in August.
Second place went to Elizabeth Mantel from Reading, Berkshire with Luke Humphrey from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, taking the third and final qualifying place of the class.
Horseware Bronze League Qualifier - Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre
1st Kerrie Goodwin & Roscoes Golani – 0/0 – 30.41 seconds
- 1 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 2 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 5 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 6 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 7 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 8 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 9 Verulam Reallymoving's Houghton on a high with Bovingdon win
- 10 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
2nd Elizabeth Mantel & Caoimhes Delight – 0/0 – 31.93 seconds
3rd Luke Humphrey & Soraja – 0/0 – 32.47 seconds
NB: Qualifications will be updated pending official grading of results.