St Albans’ Kerrie Goodwin wins Horseware Bronze League Qualifier
- Credit: Archant
Kerrie Goodwin kicked off this year’s Horseware Bronze League Qualifiers in fine style, taking victory at Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre in Cambridgeshire.
The St Albans rider, on board Roscoes Golani, her own 20-year-old chestnut gelding, produced a clear first round to secure their place in the 33-strong jump-off.
And another clear and consistent round, completed in a lightning quick time of 30.41 seconds, gave her the top spot on the podium.
The win gave her one of the three sought-after qualification spots for the Horseware Bronze League Semi Finals, which will run in August.
Second place went to Elizabeth Mantel from Reading, Berkshire with Luke Humphrey from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, taking the third and final qualifying place of the class.
You may also want to watch:
Horseware Bronze League Qualifier - Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre
1st Kerrie Goodwin & Roscoes Golani – 0/0 – 30.41 seconds
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
2nd Elizabeth Mantel & Caoimhes Delight – 0/0 – 31.93 seconds
3rd Luke Humphrey & Soraja – 0/0 – 32.47 seconds
NB: Qualifications will be updated pending official grading of results.