St Albans’ Kerrie Goodwin wins Horseware Bronze League Qualifier
- Credit: Archant
Kerrie Goodwin kicked off this year’s Horseware Bronze League Qualifiers in fine style, taking victory at Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre in Cambridgeshire.
The St Albans rider, on board Roscoes Golani, her own 20-year-old chestnut gelding, produced a clear first round to secure their place in the 33-strong jump-off.
And another clear and consistent round, completed in a lightning quick time of 30.41 seconds, gave her the top spot on the podium.
The win gave her one of the three sought-after qualification spots for the Horseware Bronze League Semi Finals, which will run in August.
Second place went to Elizabeth Mantel from Reading, Berkshire with Luke Humphrey from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, taking the third and final qualifying place of the class.
Horseware Bronze League Qualifier - Houghton Hall Equestrian Centre
1st Kerrie Goodwin & Roscoes Golani – 0/0 – 30.41 seconds
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
2nd Elizabeth Mantel & Caoimhes Delight – 0/0 – 31.93 seconds
3rd Luke Humphrey & Soraja – 0/0 – 32.47 seconds
NB: Qualifications will be updated pending official grading of results.